Tuesday, April 07, 2009

An English teacher in Paris!




Yes, I've just arrived from Paris!

I went there for the first time and I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the city!
Amazing monuments and museums, beautiful gardens, wonderful buildings and a magical river where one can live romantic moments or just dream and smile and enjoy the beauty of life!
It was wonderful to feel the motion of the city while walking along the crowded sidewalks and streets!
On the opposite side of all that, the peace of the huge green gardens brought strength and warmth to my spirit...
PARIS: the city of light, the city of love! No doubt about it!...

4 comments:

Beatriz said...

Hi teacher!
I knew you would love it!!
You're right, Paris is really a wonderful city and in my opinion it's one of the most romantic cities of the world!
HUGE kisses to you and to Edgar! Hope to see you soon!!

Marianinha said...

I love Paris, it is definetly a very Romantic city!
I'm glad you enjoyed.

Kisses & Hugs *
miss you *

Anonymous said...

Hi!! The trip to Paris seems to me amazing. I went there once, but I've not had time do visit her becaude my destination was another city. Just the time for lunch.
I would love it to feel that "magical river where one can live romantic moments". Hope that you have that romatic moment at the trip. Seems to me that you have found some love in that journey. :) city of love!!
Forgive me my english, I don´t practise a lot, unfortunatly.

Best Luck!

Cristina

P.s- I don´t know very well how I've found your space, but I like it and I will return! I'ts a way for review some grammar ;)

Unknown said...

Dear Cristina,


Thank you for your visit and your comments!


I hope you visit this place again! And speak freely!

Kisses