Thursday, October 27, 2011

A solution to your life?


Being a 16 year-old teenager always asking myself what I should do, what I'm doing here and thinking that I'm here and I'm going to die sooner or later, I came up with an idea, something funny for some, stressful for others and quite stupid for some others. In my opinion, religion was made and it is so much followed because people just don't want to think that they are here for nothing. With religion they have someone or something to follow, a purpose. I respect every belief of course, but I just can't believe in this and like I said, this is just my opinion.
So, I came up with this idea: what if we are just supposed to live and be happy?
What if we are here just to leave our footprint?
I think that we are here to be born, be taken care of by our family, learn and fulfill our dream so our children, grandchildren, etc can do the same, changing the world.
What I say is that the meaning of life is to fulfill your dream even if it is hard, you will have to struggle but that's just how it works, just like that.


                              Pedro Mendes, 11ºD

No comments: