Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A stranger in my head...

How can that be possible? How can I think about him all the time? Why can't I get him out of my head?
He's a complete stranger for me. I've talked to him once or twice but his face refuses to abandon my mind. Everytime I try to think about something else, I just can't. It's not possible for me. and I want to know why.
"Is this love what I'm feeling? This must be love what I'm searching for. Is this love or am I dreaming..." The radio sings and I turned it off.
It's not love what I'm feeling. it can't be. Like I said, he's a complete stranger.
Oh, God, come on, it's not fair for me. Damn it! It's always there. How can I forget him?Why doesn't he leave my mind? I hate him for making me think about him all the time. I just can't stop. It's something I can't do.
My heart screams that this is really love but my head doesn't want to accept that. I don't want to accept that.
Now, I'll try to sleep and most important, I'll try to erase that boy from my heart and my head . If that is possible...


Cláudia Leite, nº11, 11ºB

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

It´s a great text!
Kisses!:)

cristina correia 11ºB Nº12 said...

ever think you in love at first sight?
may be what happened to you ....
try as you might, you'll never be able to get rid of it or even thought of your memory, and he was just a stranger ....
excellent text.......

I congratulate you for your creativity.......



cristina correia 11ºB nº12