Friday, October 02, 2009

What they have written about their holidays...




My holidays were amazing. I spent my holidays on the beach and at home. I went out with my freinds, I went to the cinema with my friends, but I broke up with my girlfirend and that was not very good.
Pedro Nunes, nº23, 9ºA


On my holidays I went to the Algarve with my family. It was great! I went to the beach, there were lots of people of different countries: France, Spain and England. We were there for 12 days. I like the Algarve because there are more activities for me, my family and the people of the hotel. There are cinemas, art galleries, concert halls, stadiums and theatres. I love the Algarve. My holidays were fantastic!
Carlos César, nº6, 9ºD



I went on holiday in August. I went to the beach in Vila do Conde with my parents and my brother. We went there by car. It was very hot. I ate chocolate, pizza and sandwiches. Sometimes I ate ice-creams. I went to the beach, I bought a ball and a pair of sunglasses.
Patrícia Ribeiro, nº11, 9ºA


I loved my holidays in Palma de Mallorca. I loved the sun! It had a good beach and magnificent landscapes. But I also visited beautiful places in Portugal. I had fun with my friends, I rode my bike, I played PSP, watched TV and had great fun with my pets. I had a fantastic holiday! I enjoyed myself a lot!
Davide Ribeiro, nº8, 9ºD


My favourite days were when I went to the beach with my parents, my brother and my sister. On my holidays I helped my parents with the housework. I went out with my friends, my parents and my aunt.
Diana Marisa Nunes Mota, nº9, 9ºA



Last holiday I went to Switzerland. It was very fun. I went to the stadium, cinema, theatre and the swimingpool park. I had some problems with the language because their language is quite complicated. I loved to travel there.
Paulo Jorge Ferreira, nº22, 9ºA


My last summer holidays were fun, actually, really fun...I´ve stayed in Portugal, but it was cool... I spent one week in Quiaios, near Figueira da Foz with one of my best friends. After that, I came home and I've spent some time going to the cinema and to the swimming pool with my friends.Then I went to the Barra beach in Aveiro and I've stayed there for four days.There were lots of cute girls, of course... Thess were my summer holidays. They couldn't have been better.
Pedro Mendes


This year I didn't go out of the country but I went to the beach many times because I like the sun and the heat.I was in Braga all of my holidays, that was great because I love the city.
Isabel Lopes 9ºD


My family and I went to Figueira da Foz and Algarve. It was very cool. We spent for 4 days in the Algarve and 8 days in Figueira da Foz. My family and I went to the beach, it was very hot. We visited Nazaré, it is beautiful. The holidays were great.
Rafaela Vieira 9ºD


I didn't like my summer holiday this year because I had to help my brother in the fair. My family and I were on holiday in June and August, eight days in each month. With all this I didn't have time for myself, time to be with my friends and to have fun.
Cristina Baptista nº7 9ºA


My father, my brother and I spent the holidays at the campsite in Vila de Conde.There was a pool and beach but I prefer the pool becauseI don't like sand or cold water, and there the sea is dangerous.These two weeks of holiday were very fun.
Francisca Ferreira, nº8, 9ºD


Last summer holidays I went to Alter do Chão in August. I visited a national stud and saw very nice horses. Alter do Chão is very beautiful, the weather was very hot and I went to the swimming pool every day. The landscape of Alentejo is very beautiful.
Inês Pinto 9ºD nº 9

My Holidays were well spent. My days were spent sleeping and playing computer. But that was until the day that my grandmother invited me to go to Spain, everything was so good and then... one day, but it was great fun... I went by boat, I'll always remember it because it was my first voyage in a boat... I will never forget that day and I will never forget being in Spain, either. The rest of my holidays were spent the same way: sleeping...
José Luís Sousa Bessa, nº18, 9ºA


I spent my holidays in Portugal, I stayed in Peniche and near Ermesinde. I went camping in bungalows with my father´s friends. They are very funny. In my camp there were two swimming pools, the camp was huge and it was near the beach. On the beach I like swimming in the sea and doing lots of other things like playing football and voleyball. Those were the funniest holidays I have ever had.
José Pedro Soares João Pereira , nº 19, 9ºA

This year, I went to the Algarve on my holidays. I visited Vilamoura, Quarteira and Loulé. I went to the beach and I saw lots of tourists, because Algarve is a hot place with a good beachs. I spoke Spanish with some guys and it was very fun! I liked my holidays very much but they were very short!
Ana Sofia


My holidays were fantastic. I went to the Algarve with my parents, my sister and my best-friend and I enjoyed the beach. I spent a lot of time on my swimming pool with my friends and family.In the Algarve I saw many people from different cultures. I visited my grandparents for a week. I did a lot of funnythings there.
Maria Marques, nº17, 9ºD

On holidays, I went to lots of places, such as: Vila Flôr, Póvoa de Lanhoso, Gerês and Galiza (Spain). I spent my holidays with my family.
I went to the beach because I love the sun and swimming at the sea. But, I went to the river, too. I like fishing with my father. It's a relaxing hobbie.
It was a great holiday! :)
Carla 9ºA

My family and I went to the Algarve. That was really cool. I met lots of people and I swam in the sea lots of times. I spoke English with my new friends and some guys were very nice and fun!
I just loved my holidays!
Maria Francisca Mota, nº20, 9ºA



My holidays were spent in Spain and Portugal. When I went to Spain (Vigo), I was with my parents, brother and my neighbour, those two weeks were a lot of fun, we went to the beach and shopping. I also spent some weeks on the beach of Mindelo with my uncles who are in Switzerland and I spent some really cool days there.
For the past few weeks I was at home waiting for school to start.
And so these were my holidays.
Cristiana Alves 9ºA nº6



My holidays were nice. I played football during the day from Monday to Friday.
On weekends, I was with my family and many times I went to the beach with them.
When my father was at home (on holidays), we went to the beach most of the times and after that I prepared the long year of school that was about to start.
Pedro Silva

1 comment:

Beatriz said...

I loved my holidays!! They were really great but I'm happy to be back to school!
Kisses!;)