Friday, November 20, 2009

Cloning

picture
Today, cloning is a very serious topic.
There are people who believe that this science can change our lives for the better. However I think we need to be careful about its consequences.
There are people who say that cloned cells can be used to cure some diseases or to help infertile people.
On the contrary, I feel that there could be lots of disadvantages. I think that cloning can create situations where people are disrespected, because scientists may try “to build” the perfect human being.
So far, the experiences that we have seen are far from being perfect.
Personally, I think that governments should try to control these actions; otherwise things will be out of control.
Of course, I understand that when someone is suffering from a serious disease he/she wants to be saved.
Even so, I defend that we need to be careful about cloning.


Carlos Paiva, nº9 11ºD

1 comment:

Beatriz said...

It's a good text!:)
Kisses!