Thursday, February 05, 2009

I wish...!



What my students wish:

10ºK:

- I wish I could say to all the people: I love you!

- I wish I were happy with you, Fábio!

- I wish I could fly away with you!

- I wish I could share all my feelings with you!

- I wish I could cry and say I LOVE YOU!

- I wish this could last forever!

- I wish I could be forever happy as I am today!

- I wish I could be happy with all the people I like.

- I wish I could fly in my imagination.

- I wish I could smile by your side!

- I wish I could look at your blue eyes and touch you everyday!

- I wish I could reach the sky and dream about you in the clouds!

- I wish you smiled at me and felt what I feel for you!

- I wish I could feel this way forever!

- I wish I were a bird and I could fly!

- I wish I could always be in love.

- I wish I could do scuba diving in the ocean.

- I wish I could dance and be with my boyfriend for one night... or forever (I really love him!)!

- I wish I could spend more time with my boyfriend!

- I wish I could fly like a butterfly!

- I wish I had success in the future.

- I wish I could be happy in the future.

- I wish I could live in London.

- I wish I had a famous band.

- I wish I made a tour with my band around the world.

- I wish I could fly in the arms of my princess.

- I wish I could be a professional football player.

- I wish I were a psychologist.

- I wish I could be a teenager forever!

- I wish I were immortal!

- I wish I could fly to a new world!

- I wish I were a white angel.

- I wish I had a lot of money.

- I wish I could find perfect love.

- I wish I could travel around the world.

- I wish I could play in NBA.

- I wish that my parents could be happy.

- I wish I was never born, so that I wouldn't have to make these wishes. This way I wouldn't have to know they won't come true, ever...

- I wish I were a phisiotherapist.

- I wish I could be happy with my parents and my friends.

- I wish I could help somebody everyday.

- I wish I could live in a peaceful world.

- I wish I could help my mother and my family.

- I wish I could be a doctor.

- I wish I could live in the Algarve.

- I wish I could be a super-hero.

- I wish I could be Batman!




2 comments:

Marianinha said...

I wish I was a princess and that I'd live in NeverLand and at night I would fly with Peter Pan!

I hope you're doing well, I miss you a lot!
Huge Kiss to you and Edgar *
Miss you *

'Aninhas' said...

I wish all these wishes come true as soon as possible! World should be made by people with all their dreams realise!

big kisses!