Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More wishes!

10º B:

- I wish I were a computer engineer.
- I wish I were happy!
- I wish I had lots of money.
- I wish I travelled to the Caribbean.
- I wish I were rich.
- I wish I could be a child forever.
- I wish I could be a child forever.
- I wish I had the car of my dreams.
- I wish I were immortal.
- I wish I could live with the boy of my dreams.
- I wish I could go to Africa to help poor children.
- I wish I were a doctor.
- I wish I met Jensen Ackles.
- I wish I could travel all around the world.
- I wish I had a good life in the future.
- I wish I had a Mustang.
- I wish I could fly.
- I wish I had a Mini.
- I wish all my problems went away.
- I wish I were a great woman like my mother.
- I wish I could help all the poor people in the world.
- I wish I had a lot of success.
- I wish all my dreams came true.
- I wish I had lots of friends in the future.
- I wish I could meet the boy of my dreams.
- I wish I had a good job.
- I wish I had a small rabbit.
- I wish I could travel to China.
- I wish I never lost my friends.
- I wish my father could get better quickly.
- I wish all the things with my family were OK.
- I wish I found my Prince Charming.
- I wish I had an Aston Martin.
- I wish I were a successful woman.
- I wish all the animals were well-treated.
- I wish I had a gorgeous, hot, attractive, cool, tender boy!
- I wish I could fly.
- I wish I had studied more.
- I wish I were famous.
- I wish I were a dancer.
- I wish I were the owner of the world because if so I could put an end to the war and poverty and all the people would live a happy and good life.
- I wish all my problems ended and that way I could be an even happier person.
- I wish I got married to the boy of my dreams and we had together six beautiful and very nice kids, just like their parents!
- I wish I travelled to LA and met Jared Padalecki because he's my idol!
- I wish I could keep my friends forever.
- I wish all the dreams of the people I love (including family and friends) came true!



-

No comments: