Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Students' wishes!

10º G

- I wish I were rich!
- I wish I could live in Jamaica.
- I wish I could have a very long life.
- I wish I graduated on the 12th form.
- I wish I went to University.
- I wish I could make a happy family in the future.
- I wish I could see you all happy in the future!
- I wish I were a lawyer.
- I wish I were still a child.
- I wish I were a professional football player.
- I wish I were a millionaire.
- I wish I had all the things I want.
- I wish I were a TV journalist.
- I wish I passed this year.
- I wish I could go to New York.
- I wish all my dreams came true.
- I wish I could forget the past.
- I wish I could find true love.
- I wish I could play more computer games.
- I wish I could learn music again.
- I wish I had magic powers.
- I wish I had more time to sleep.
- I wish I had more time to be with my grilfriend.
- I wish I could be happy with my Cinderella!
- I wish I could graduate from high school.
- I wish I had true people in my life.
- I wish I could pass the year.
- I wish I could go to Germany.
- I wish I could have a big house.
- I wish I could fly to see you.
- I wish I had many cars.
- I wish I had more time to be with my friends.
- I wish we had another Prime Minister.
- I wish our Minister of Education left the government.
- I wish I could find my true love and be happy with her.
- I wish I were taller.
- I wish I could go to Africa.
- I wish I could meet Chris Brown.
- I wish I could forget a person.
- I wish I went to Switzerland.
- I wish I found the perfect man for me!
- I wish hunger disappeared from the world.
- I wish I had a Summer job.
- I wish I could be transparent.
- I wish I could fly!
- I wish I could go to Australia.
- I wish I could live forever.
- I wish I could visit S. Paulo.
- I wish I went to Madrid.
- I wish I could go to California!

No comments: