Friday, April 16, 2010

In LOnDoN!



I really liked the trip to London. I think that it was a different trip because in spite of going to new and amazing places, we were with our friends. London left us good memories from the first to the last day. Being in several important and worldwide known places was very rewarding and I think most people felt small in the middle of it all.
I really liked the show “we will rock you”. It was the most beautiful musical I’ve ever seen! I think everyone should have the chance to see it because it’s really amazing! The dancing was well coordinated, there were excellent singers, it had live music and especially the songs of Queen make the show something very big.
Another thing that I liked too was going to the Hard Rock store. I think it is wonderful. It is really the world of music where there are the instruments of fantastic musicians from all over the world.

Ânia Coelho nº2, 9ºA
-------------------------------------------------

On these Easter holidays I had lots of fun and I did lots of different things. On the first week I went to the Algarve and I went to the beach,enjoying the sun because the weather was quiete nice. I also relaxed a lot and went out with my family.We had a great time together.

On thursday before Easter I came back to Lousada to do some shopping.
Then,I helped my mother doing some traditional Easter cakes and I spent the Easter Sunday at my grandmothers' with all my family.
On the second week I went on a School Trip to London. We went on Wednesday and travelled by plane. It was just amazing!
I visited lots of huge historical monuments like Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Art Gallery,Trafalgar square, Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussaud's, London Eye and many others.
I saw lots of famous actors( in wax) and I had lots of fun taking pictures with all of them, at Madame Tussaud's.
I also visited the Science and History Museum and I saw a musical at the Queen's Theatre "We Will Rock You"- this was what struck me the most- I loved it!
I went to a lot of pubs with my friends and we tried some typical food but I didn't enjoy it very much. I liked Oxford Street where I did some shopping and brought some souvenirs. I had never gone but to London before, but I always had a lot of curiosity about this. I also liked to stay together with my friends and teachers at the Hotel.

In my view London is a different city, where I learnt a bit more about the English culture, and I found  it very interesting.
I loved London and my Easter holidays! :-)

Laura 9ºD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Easter Holidays were very special, but too short- only two weeks.
On the first week I was very anxious and always busy with the arrangements for the trip that the school would make. We travelled sixty students and three teachers to London.We did a wonderful five day journey. We arrived to London on the 7th of a April and we came back to Portugal on the 12th.
The five days that we spent there were simply marvellous and unforgettable.
We visited some of the most beautiful monuments and museums of the world, like Madame Tussaud´s that is the most famous wax museum of the world ,The Natural History Museum where all the things inside seem real ..We also ride the London Eye and visited The Tower Bridge that was amazing .One of the nights we went to see a musical and I loved the songs, the performers, the dances and the scenery.
The worst part of this trip was the fact that we had to get up early every single day.
The breakfast was at 8´o ´clock and our task to be ready at that hour was impossible, because we spent our nights walking from room to room making enormous noise, but we always had the teachers chasing us.
To go to the places that we had to visit we travelled by subway, that is awesome. There are people always entering and leaving the subway .We loved to watch the people that were on the subway, their behaviour, the hurry, the air of ,the worries of the people ,the stress that could be seen on the carriage .
I loved this trip. I loved my fellow-travellers .I loved the social contact .I loved everything that I visited. I loved every moment and everything in this trip, but what I loved most were the Londoners, everyone with his proper style without any concerns with what the other people could think.
Luisa Sofia nº 16 9º D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I spent my first week of Easter holidays with my parents and my friends in Vizela. There, we did some sports and we were together almost the whole week.
In the second week it was cooler. I went to London and we saw many icons of this country, we spent big and funny nights and we did lots of cool stuff. We went to the London Eye, the museum of Natural History, to the British Museum but my favourite place was the Hard Rock store because I love rock n' roll! I saw the guitars of many famous guitar players and I bought a t-shirt there!
My holidays were very nice and I loved the trip to London!
Paulo Ferreira 9ºA

No comments: