Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Are you ready?


picture taken from: www.morningguyed.com/


When I was a teenager, going back to school was always an amazing sensation! I was anxious to meet my friends again and to make new ones. I loved school, the smell of the new books, the expectation of learning new things... Yes, I loved school and by the end of August I used to be completely fed up with holidays... Long boring afternoons were already driving me crazy by then. I used to be dying to be back to school, although you may think I was crazy, because there is nothing better than holidays (at least, that's what my students usually tell me).
So, get ready to start working again and to initiate a new stage in your life... Every school year is a whole new world of possibilities that become available!...

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

I also love school and I'm really anxious!
Huge kisses!:)

Anonymous said...

School is a way to build our lifes :D

Good luck and have fun!