Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's my dream job?

I'm not sure if I know the answer to this question. Well, to be honest, I do. I would like to be a writer. You can laugh but this is the truth.
And it's not because of the money or the fame or to be recognised when I walk down the street; it's not about that. I don't care about that. I want to be a writer because I would love to tell stories to people, things that are inside my head, inside my heart.
When I write, I feel free, I feel extremely good. I abandon my body and I fly, I travel. I travel to the world of my imagination where everything is good. There, in that world, there is no place for mean people or for sadness or for other feelings that are bad for us. Everything is so perfect that we really want to live there.
I think the reason why there are so many people who don't like writing is because they don't know how to do it.
An idea is like a bulb. When it turns on we can't let it turn off. We have to grab it and work on it. Once we grabbed the idea, other ideas will show up and it becomes easy to write a text or even a book. I believe that's the secret!
And I'll try to do this everytime I want to write. But I don't believe that I could be a writer in the future. It's very hard to write books with quality.


Cláudia, 11ºB

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cláudia,

I think that you can do everything you want! Never give up! Keep fighting for your dreams!
I know that you are strong enough to be whatever you want to be in the future!

If you want to be a writer, then you will be!
Go for it!!!

Beatriz said...

It´s a very good text!
We should never give up on something that we really want!:)

Pedro Silva said...

Incidentally, my favorite job is being a doctor, but I don´t like the time of doctors, so I want to go to a course in economics to be accountant, economist ...

Cláudia Leite said...

It's fun to read again what I wrote for this blog. I didn't know what I wanted to do, I wanted to give up but I'm glad I didn't. I might not be a writer but I'm studying something I enjoy and I'm happy with that! Thank you my dear teacher. Miss you :)