Thursday, September 24, 2009

A special text


I am walking on the sand of an unknown beach. I feel it, the hot sand beneath my feet but I don't care. I don't care because this is the only place where I'm alone, where I feel that's really me. I don't understand, I swear I don't understand those people. They pretend to be what they aren't, they just want to keep up appearances and those are their biggest worries.
Why don't they, at least, try to understand me? Why is it me that is always wrong, and not them? Why do they try to change me, try to fight against who I am?
I guess I'm just another person that nobody understand. I am what I am. I have qualities and faults like everyone else. I accept myself as I am. Why don't the other people try to do the same?
I'm not perfect but I can do some things right. I am not an Einstein, but I know a few things. I can have a lot of faults, but I never abandon a friend when he needs me and I never turn my back to a challenge.
I'm an adventurer. I'm thirsty of challenges and something new in my life. What I have is never enough. I want more and more.
But I will forget them. I must forget them. If they don't like me, I don't like them either and I don't care about them.
On this beach, it's all about me, the sun, the sky and the sea. It's heaven... So, I'll lie down on the sand and try to sleep. And I hope tomorrow when I wake up, I will realise that this was just a terrible nightmare.


Cláudia Leite, nº 11, 11ºB

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

Love it!! It's a really good text!:)
Huge kisses!

Beatriz said...

Love it!! It's a really good text!:)
Huge kisses!