Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disney Pictures bought Marvel

Did you know that? It happened a few days ago when Walt Disney (the man) decided he wanted a new air in his corporation. Well, he doesn't know but I'll write a story that he will probably "steal" and say it's his own, but I don't mind.
This story begins in the far away land of Genovia (yes, that's a country). There lives Spiderman and the 7 midgets alone, till one day...
- Spiderman! Spiderman! - says midget nº4.
- What's up? - He asked.
- Nothing, I was just practising your name.
- Alright. Oh... Look!
- Yes?
- When Superman gets here I want everything ready for the welcome party.
- OK master.
Midgets are like a lower race for super-heroes, because of only one thing: their ugly necks. I mean, they don't even have necks...
- Ha Ha! I did it again! He claimed.
- Oh no, not again... - the 3rd midget said.
It seems that Superman had the bad habit of going around but never EVER did it as it was supposed to.
- Superman, did you remember what you had to do?
- What?... Oh no!!.... IRONMAAAAAAAAN...
- Who cares? Nobody liked him anyway. -said Spiderman.
- Yeah, you are right.
- So, where is my welcome party?
- What welcome party? You didn't do anything...
- That's not true. I saved someone!
- Who?
And then Kim Possible jumped out of his back and killed everyone.

THE END
THE END?
THE END.


Artur, 11ºD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Artur,

Odd story, isn't it!?...

You have a tricky imagination!
;)

Good job!

Beatriz said...

It´s an interesting story!!;)

Anonymous said...

YES, it is occcward.

I like occward, don't you...


Now. I said it. I posted sometuhing. Happy?